My favourite piece of technology




Mi favourite piece of technology is my mp4 player.

Its great I can play all my favourite songs and videos, also I can see my images to show it to my friends and family, and you can read document too, its very usefull!

I got my first one in 2004 it was mp3 player only, but in that time it was much better than my old disckman. With the pass of years I bought few untill I get my actually mp4 player in 2008.

I use it like a recorder class, to transfer docs, to save docs, to listen some music and see pictures or videos.

I can`t go out with out it, it feels like something is missing, and when I haven`t got my mp4 player, I always say ohh I could listen some music right now, on the other hand sometimes I have it and I didn`t use it.

I like it so much because It`s very easy to use, small, I can take it to anyplace and the greatest things is don`t use battery so I can save a lot of money in compares with my old mp3 player.

Life with out it would be like been in 2004 again with my old disckman and his battery, and recording and transfer information into a CD, all the process would be slowest than now and its very important because time is our valuable resource.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cynthia,
Your mp4 is really cool,
I want one like yours!!!!
See you tomorrow, in the Physiology, no!!!!!
Have you fan!

Diego =) said...

whow!! it's a real good mp4!! , I like it!!
bye!! =) see you in class!

Anonymous said...

hi Cynthia: is very nice your mp4 I just have a mp3. I like to listen music too. see you in class.

Post a Comment