My favourite pic




This picture was taken in my nineteen birthday, when I was studying for a test and my two best friends came to my house to celebrate my birthday so my outfit was awfull you can see that in pic with glasses, snood and sportswear. So my friends to take me out to celebrate my birthday they make jokes about me, and they copy my outfit and we take the pictures each other and was so much fun! So then we go out to celebrate and then we did a party in my house with all my friends!
I like so much this pic because show our sense of humor, we are so comic and we understood each other so well for that we are friends since I was twelve years old, I send them hugs and kisses for both and much more to marco ( 3º in pic) who has porcine flu!!! And panchito who go ahead with his studies.

1 comments:

Noe said...

Hi!

This pic is very funny!

your friends have very personality jajajaj
It`s fantastic you friendship so long
congratulation!
kisses
see you
Noe

Post a Comment